Our mission, directed by God, centred on Christ, filled with the Spirit, working together in God's World.
To be a caring community of Christian believers, living out the call of our discipleship and mission in this neighbourhood.
To provide a variety of worship that is relevant for this age and opens us to God's transforming love.
To provide a place where people can find love and acceptance, a listening ear, supportive prayer and a helping hand.
To support and encourage each other in our daily living as Christians.
To offer care and Christian nurture to everyone who comes.
To share our understanding of the love of God in Jesus Christ with others in the community by
• Sharing our faith personally.
• Working with others for peace, justice and reconciliation.
• Praying for those whose lives are affected by tragedy and disaster.
• Sharing our skills and gifts.
• Opening our building for the benefit of the local community.